Chinese Summer School
This course has been designed to offer Chinese High School boys between the ages of 14 and 16 a unique opportunity to study English language and culture at Eton College.
With over 60 hours of classroom time with experienced TEFL teachers and Eton Masters, the students will learn how to use English for public speaking, writing, and how to improve their accent. The students will be regularly tested and certificates will be awarded to each one at the end of the three-week course.
Cultural experiences planned include:
- Living in one of Eton College’s boarding houses, as lived in by Eton boys during term-time
- Taking part in several Eton sports
- A tour of Shakespeare’s Stratford, taking in a matinée performance of one of Shakespeare’s famous plays
- A visit to Windsor Castle
- A day-trip to Oxford, visiting a college and experiencing punting on the river
- A trip to London to see the Changing of the Guard and a ride on Britain’s biggest tourist attraction – the London Eye – followed by seeing a performance of The Lion King musical in London’s West End
- A trip to the ancient site of Stonehenge
- A tour of Chelsea Football Club’s stadium at Stamford Bridge
Please click here to request further information