Skip Navigation Links

Schools sending boys to Eton College

Boys attending either Preparatory Schools, State Schools or schools overseas will achieve a place at Eton each year.

Information can be obtained from the Independent Schools Council Information & Advice Service.

Information about State Schools can be obtained from

Information about the Common Entrance Examination can be obtained from the Independent Schools Examinations Board.

For admissions, please use the admissions enquiry form

IAPS (Independent Association of Preparatory Schools):

Registered Office of the Association: 11 Waterloo Place, Leamington Spa, CV32 5LA

Tel: 01926 887833
Fax: 01926 888014

Chief Executive: D. Hanson


ISEB (Common Entrance Administrative Office):

Independent Schools Examinations Board (ISEB): The Pump House, 16 Queen's Avenue, Christchurch, Hampshire, BH23 1BZ

Tel: 01202 487538
Fax: 01202 473728

Chief Administrator: Mrs A. Entwisle


PAST COMMON ENTRANCE PAPERS are not supplied by the school, but are available from:

Tel: 01580 7642421


ISCias (Independent Schools Council Information & Advice Service):

St Vincent House, 30 Orange Street, London WC2H 7HH
Tel: 0207 7667070